REQUEST A BROKER'S PRICE OPINION
What is a Broker’s Price Opinion?
A Broker’s Price Opinion or BPO is an opinion of value. It is not an appraisal. When you request a BPO one of our licensed Tennessee real estate agents will contact you and set up a time to come out and inspect your property. We will then email and mail you a hard copy of our findings.
- A BPO is not an appraisal it is an estimation of value based on the realtor’s experience
- To determine your home/property value we will examine court house tax records
- We will use comparative market analysis where we examine what similar homes in the area may have sold for
- Our BPO will help inform you what your home could be listed for
- We do charge a BPO fee – contact us for more information